QNAP TS-1673U-RP - 16 Bay Raid
Powered by a high-performance AMD R-Series quad-core processor with up to 64GB DDR4 RAM, the TS-1673U-RP features dual 10GbE SFP+ ports and provides two M.2 SATA 6Gb/s SSD slots that allows the greatest flexibility in tiered storage configuration and enables cache acceleration. This powerful hardware can also double the encrypted file transfer performance with AES-NI encryption acceleration. The TS-1673U-RP is designed for small and medium-sized businesses looking for private cloud, cross-platform file sharing and collaboration, efficient backup/restoration, storage for virtualization, and to future-proof their IT infrastructure for 10GbE networks with maximized ROI.
- NAS and iSCSI-SAN unified storage solution
- Built-in 10GbE SFP+ ports, highly-efficient storage solution for virtualization and on-the-fly media editing & sharing
- Hot-swappable redundant power supplies ensures maximum system uptime
- Supports virtualization, containerized apps, centralized storage, backup, sharing, and disaster recovery
- Secure access with VPN Server & VPN Client
- Qfiling enables automatic file organization, Qsirch provides full-text file searching, and QmailAgent simplifies managing multiple email accounts
- The new QVR Pro allows dedicated storage space for surveillance data in the NAS, and leverages the advantages of storage manageability from QTS
- Expandable storage capacity by using QNAP expansion enclosures or VJBOD (Virtual JBOD)
CPU AMD R-Series RX-421ND quad-core 2.1 GHz processor (Turbo Core to 3.4 GHz) CPU Architecture 64-bit x86 Floating Point Unit Encryption Engine (AES-NI) System Memory 8 GB UDIMM DDR4 (2 x 4 GB) Maximum Memory 64 GB (4 x 16 GB) Memory Slot 4 x U-DIMM DDR4
For dual- or quad-DIMM configurations, you must use a pair of identical DDR4 modules.
Flash Memory 512 MB (Dual boot OS protection) Drive Bay 16 x 3.5-inch SATA 6Gb/s, 3Gb/s